Tired of dealing with a high water bill? It time to let us check out that elusive leak.
What we do
We use a variety of tools to find the leak in your swimming pool, spa, or fountain. We can use an amplifier setup to listen to leaks in your pool. We have commercial dive units to dive your pool and check every inch of it. We are extremely thorough and thoughtful when it comes to giving you the answer to “Where is the leak”.
Our equipment is
- The LT1000 Amplifier – The Patented leak detection amplifier, designed by LeakTronics to power all LeakTronics electrical components. This is the center of our system. This is used to listen for leaks in your pool. Once we have heard the leak then we use other methods of leak detection to verify the leak
- The Deckplate – The Improved LeakTronics Deck Plate (TM) with advanced noise filtering technology makes listening through concrete, brick, rock or any other solid surface simple.
- The Pool Scope: Highly Sensitive for listening throughout the entire pool shell.
- The Pipe Mic: used to find leaks in pipes, main drains, return lines, skimmer lines, and more.
- The Multi-Purpose Pipe Probe: For Listening under soil, aggregate and directly on pipes.
- Video Scope with Dye Injection- This is used to visually inspect leaks. We have the ability to record the video to show you the customer.
- Pressure Rig with Controllable Air & Water Valves- This is used to pressurize the lines. We introduce water and air into the lines and then use the deck plate to find the leak in the lines.
- Dye test- We do dye test a pool especially when its a hard to reach leak. We do not want to give you a report on the locations of your leak without substantial evidence.
Commercial Dive Rig
We use a land based air supply to dive your swimming pool. This is used especially for testing main drain plugs and pop up cleaning heads.
More photos and information is coming soon.